Friday, August 22, 2008

What's That Line From?

I was watching Lord of the Rings the other day, (I've mentioned I'm a total geek for science fiction and fantasy, right? Okay, then) and I was wondering what was the first movie I ever saw Liv Tyler in.



I think the movie came out in the mid-nineties. I know it was a bit dramatic, and I think she was a goth girl in a record store. Or there was a goth girl in a record store, but Liv was still in the movie.

And I think there was a funeral in the movie for a chick who wasn't dead yet.

Saying it out loud like that makes it sound incredibly weird and lame, but it wasn't a bad movie.

I decided I want to watch it again, just to double check on the lame vs. not-bad front.

And, you guessed it, there's a database for that. It's even freely available on the web. It's called Internet Movie Database.



So I dropped by IMDB and typed in Liv Tyler in ye olde search box.

And found out the movie was called Empire Records. Now, I just have to Netflix it, and I'm all set.

No comments: